Consumer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
To be eligible to win a prize in a National Association of Realtors® (“Sponsor”) Consumer Survey Sweepstakes, please follow these rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, complete the survey form (including your name, complete address, and phone) and submit it electronically using the link provided in connection with the survey form or mail your name and complete mailing address and phone number to the address provided below before the deadline. To be eligible, the entry must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT, November 15, 2015. Completion of the survey is optional. Limit one entry per person. Sweepstakes begins on August 17, 2015, and all entries must be received by November 15, 2015. Contact information will be used only for purposes of notifying the winner.
2. On or about December 1, 2015, winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the Sponsor whose decisions on all matters concerning the sweepstakes shall be final.
3. Sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parent and their subsidiaries, affiliates, brokers, distributors, retailers, promotion, and production agencies are not eligible. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
4. There will be one random drawing and five (5) prizes will be awarded. Five (5) winners will receive a $100.00 Visa gift card. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Sponsor not responsible for printing errors, late, lost, stolen, or misdirected mail or entries. No transfer or assignments of prizes allowed, except by Sponsor for reason of unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail. Winners may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, which must be returned within fifteen (15) days of prize notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected. Prize won by a minor will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, and hometown for purpose of advertising, promotion, and publicity without further compensation or permission (except where prohibited by law).
6. To learn the names of the winners send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, Research Division, 2015 Consumer Sweepstakes Winners, 500 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20001.