Ever wish you could clip out the gorgeous photos we feature here at HouseLogic and keep them in a scrapbook? Now you can — no scissors, glue, or scrapbook required.
Pinterest is a “social bookmarking” site that allows you to catalog the best photos you come across on the web. You “pin” your favorite photos to your Pinterest profile, which allows you to share them with your contacts while saving them for your own inspiration.
Thanks to you, many of our favorite photos already have been pinned. Here’s a look at a few of the most popular:
- Many of you like the idea of sprucing up your driveways, especially if it involves some greenery.
- Finding a place to store all your bathroom supplies is a challenge for many home owners, so innovative storage solutions are especially interesting.
- Many of you are intrigued by the idea of living in a tiny house — 500 square feet, anyone?
- Who says fences have to be boring? This woven willow fence captured your imaginations.
- Finally, we suspect you find this funny rather than inspiring, but a lot of you enjoyed this Hello Kitty paint job.
Happy “pinning,” everyone.
Which HouseLogic photos have you pinned to your Pinterest account? What are your favorites?