If you’re looking for some natural alternatives to heavy-duty commercial deodorizers, try plants and herbs that you can grow in your kitchen or garden to give your home a fragrant boost.
Here’s Our List of Herbal Nose Pleasers:
- Scented geraniums: This member of the herb family is incredibly fragrant, plus there are dozens of varieties that come in different scents. Some smell like chocolate, orange, and even nutmeg.
- Anise hyssop: If you love the smell of licorice, the leaves and flowers on this plant are both heavily scented and edible.
- Basil: This herb known for making recipes sing is available in a wide range of scented varieties, like lemon or lime.
- Mint: Mint has a fresh, clean, potent scent that makes it perfect for the kitchen or bathroom.
- Lavender: Not only is this a beautiful herb to look at, but most folks think its sweet, deep scent is divine. Plus, if you keep some growing in your garden, it makes a great deer deterrent.