Scroll on to see air purifying plants that’ll make your house smell super good. They’re the best-smelling house plants for indoor air quality, and colorful, too.
- Jasmine has a sweet aroma that can calm you
- Lavender is great at making you sleepy
- Rosemary can help you focus and work smarter
- Sharry Baby Orchid smells like chocolate. Delicious!
- Mother-in-Law Tongue turns carbon monoxide into oxygen
- Devil’s Ivy, also known as Pothos, can cleanse the air of toxic fumes like glue and paint
- Mums tackle one of the toughest toxins: cigarette smoke.
- Peace Lily can reduce those annoying “new” odors from upholstery and carpet.