How HouseLogic works
What can HouseLogic do for me?
Here's a quick guide to using the HouseLogic site. You're free to explore all you want. When you're ready to go, just dig in. The more you use the site, the more you'll get accomplished, so remember to come back often.
STEP 1: FILL YOUR BINDER
- Search for a specific type of project or create one using your own parameters
- Add projects or articles while you're browsing—just click and drag the title
- Assign priorities and due dates so you can focus on timely and impactful projects
STEP 2: START ACCUMULATING POINTS & BADGES
- Read an article, then take a quiz to put your new knowledge to the test
- Complete a project, then mark it off your to-do list and record your progress
- Watch your progress meters shift in response
STEP 3: TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
- Reach a certain number or milestone, and you’ll receive points and/or badges
- Earn badges in different areas, such as saving money and outdoor maintenance
- Visit your binder regularly to view these lasting reminders of your progress